- AI-Powered Design: The Future of User Interfaces?
Look and tremble.
- Sam Altman: This is what I learned from DALL-E 2
Three things the groundbreaking generative model taught OpenAI’s CEO.
- It’s the end of programming as we know it — again
As AI assumes more software development work, developers may eventually be working with training models more than they do with coding tools. And that’s empowering.
- How Kindle novelists are using ChatGPT
An interview with an AI early adopter.
- OpenAI releases Point-E, an AI that generates 3D models
The next breakthrough to take the AI world by storm might be 3D model generators.
- The wild world of PromptBase, the eBay for generative AI prompts
There’s an art to writing the string of prompts that can produce what you want from ChatGPT, DALL-E 2, and Midjourney. Right now, there are more buyers than sellers.