- Jordan Peterson: “ChatGPT and AI will take over”
Peterson shares his point of view about the imminent societal impact of AI. It’s interesting because, technically, he’s an outsider to the industry so his views reflect the views of a sophisticated user.
- VALL-E: Microsoft’s new zero-shot text-to-speech model can duplicate everyone’s voice in three seconds
With just a three-second sample of any voice, the transformer-based TTS model VALL-E can produce speech in every voice.
- Nvidia’s latest AI tech can upscale old blurry YouTube videos
The new RTX Video Super Resolution feature is coming next month for videos watched in the Chrome and Edge browsers. But you’ll need an Nvidia 30 or 40-series GPU for it to work.
- Death of the narrator? Apple unveils suite of AI-voiced audiobooks
Tech firm quietly launches new audiobook catalogue narrated by AI – but move expected to spark backlash
- How to… use ChatGPT to boost your writing
The key to using generative AI successfully is prompt-crafting
- Learn Prompting
A Free, Open Source Course on Communicating with Artificial Intelligence
- Here’s What I Saw at an AI Hackathon — by Dan Shipper
AI gossip, celebrity sightings, tech trends—and some great projects